We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We had a great meal on Thursday at Dave and Manon’s house and then a fun dinner out with our friends, Jackie and Kenny, on Friday. Also, our friends, Jen and Stephen, invited us to a Suns basketball game on Sunday. They had suite tickets, center court so it was an awesome and fun experience despite the Suns losing. So thoughtful and generous of them to invite us!-
There are so many things to be thankful for that it is hard to list all of them here. I am definitely thankful for my husband, Jason. I am so fortunate to find my equal in spirit, mind, and body and we both continue to learn from each other every day. What a high choice! I am also thankful for a happy, low risk pregnancy and we get to meet our new daughter VERY soon. Thanks also goes out for my health, job and career, warm and safe home, plenty of food on the table, closeness of friends and family, and the country I live in with all of the freedoms we have.
-
This holiday season I am going to try and spend 3 sessions a week thinking of all of my blessings and giving thanks for everyone of them instead of concentrating on the things I don’t have or selfishly want. I hope the rest of you had a relaxing and wonderful Thanksgiving. Let’s now find joy and comfort in the Christmas season.
No comments:
Post a Comment