This was a big week for the Piccoli household. My mom came into town on Tuesday so its great having her with us. Then on Thursday we celebrated Jason's graduation from W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. I cannot express how proud I am of Jason for all of the focus and determination he showed getting through school. The graduation is something I will always remember. Jason is really glad that I made him walk too and I think it will be a great memory. It was also really special seeing his dad, David, on the edge of his seat watching his son graduate.
-
We then celebrated with all of Jason's friends and family with a party that evening. My mom and I put together a feast with the help of Costco and tips from our party expert friends, Jackie and Kenny. Everyone was so great to come and celebrate Jason's achievement. Even our friend, Kelley, came in from Switzerland to celebrate and bring Swiss chocolates (she is here to see her family for the holidays too).
-
-
Now, Jason is preparing for the transition from school back to full time work. He has accepted a job with Advanced Food Systems where he will work across the country with food and beverage distributors to implement the company's financial software for accounting, forecasting, planning, etc. It really merges his IT background with his business education. Its a great job and he is excited to learn from it. The only negatives is that it requires 50% travel and a long daily commute. This will be tough on us with a baby on the way. I know that we can do this and keep our family strong by lots of communication and support from our friends and family. 

1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS JASON!!! We are so proud of you! We wish we could have been there to celebrate your hard work! Liz, Brent and Thomas!
Post a Comment