We are all doing well. I am going to try and get back into a weekly update mode. It has been awhile since I last blogged. Here is the catch-up
-
Mia got school pictures done. I was away on business so Dad was on top of things and made sure to get her into a cute dress before going to school that day. Mia is now 9 months and can get around to where she wants by rolling and doing a semi-crawl. She is starting to pull herself up but we are not quite there. That is fine by mom and dad, because we still need to get safety gates installed and child proof the house big time. She is also just starting to crunch on cheerios but still prefers the mashed up food.
-Jason got a job with Qwest. He will be a pricing analyst. We are really happy for him and it is a great job. He just needs to complete the background check and drug tests so we are not sure of start date yet. Another cool thing is that his building is directly across the street from mine. So, I will have a lunch partner downtown!
-
Mia's godfather, Kenny, came in town for a visit this week. Mia loves grabbing his face and they make each other laugh. Kenny and his wife, Jackie, are expecting their first baby in about a month. Kenny, get in all the sleep you can now! We did a little hiking around the neighborhood to check out the baby backpack. Mia likes it a lot and we will give it a go in the woods soon...especially since the aspen is changing colors now.
-Next week I will be going to Ohio with Mia to see her Grandma, Great-Grandma, her Uncle John and other family and friends. I think there is a lot of anticipation to meet Mia for the first time. She will be spoiled and I don't think I will be holding her very much while we are there. I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment