Thursday, September 10, 2009

Grandma and Uncle Tony!!!!!

Jason's mom, Michael, and his brother, Tony, came to visit us for Labor Day weekend. Mia is typically a pretty squirmy baby and always looking around....however, when Grandma held her she just became so calm and serene. It was like Mia knew exactly who Grandma was from the first moment and it was a very sweet first meeting. Mia also had fun with Uncle Tony who played with her and knew just what to do to bring a big smile out of her. The rest of the weekend was great being able to catch up with Michael and Tony. We had good meals and nice walks in the neighborhood. Jason, Mia, and I can't wait to have them back or to go to Lincoln to see them. We also can't wait to see Aunt Courtney and Liza, Mia's cousin, when we get a chance.
-
I love playtime with Grandma!
Uncle Tony, you are way cooler than Cookie Monster!
Going for a walk in the neighborhood
Learning how to use sippy cup....I actually prefer to chew on it right now

No comments: