Friday, October 30, 2009

Let it Snow!

This week was our first snow storm. The last few days brought us about 2 feet of snow. We couldn't get the truck out of the drive way so I worked from home while Jason braved the roads in the Subaru. I am so glad we bought the Subaru!
-
Mia didn't think much of the snow. I think she is more like her mom who likes sunshine and warm weather. Jason is in love with this weather. He thinks it is beautiful. It is beautiful but tell that to my back after shoveling the drive-way for the second time in one day.



Snow Angel

Can I crawl out of this mess?

I don't like it!

2 comments:

Linda K said...

First, what are you doing shoveling the drive...that is definately a Jason job! Second, you will now greatly appreciate a snow blower...and absolute must especially after the snow plow comes by and plows you in after you dig your car out! Put a snowblower on you Christmas list!

Brent Ryan said...

I'm like Jason. I love it! But we don't get snow like that... If we're lucky, we get maybe 1 foot all year...