Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trip to Ohio

Mia and I went to Ohio to visit relatives and friends. It was her first time to meet Great Grandma (GG) and Uncle John. We both had so much fun. Mia went to her first parade. She liked it very much. She also played with a lot with her second cousins (it was hard getting a picture of all of those great-grandkids!) I was so impressed with my brother and Mia. I was not into babies that much when I was his age but John is different from me. John was so happy to hold her and scoop her up to carry her around. It was great. Another great part of the trip is we got to celebrate my Grandma's birthday. It was special for all of us. I am glad we were able to surround Grandma with so many people that love her.
-
Mia was not really crawling when we were in Ohio but the day after we got back she started going everywhere. The safety gates are now up and she has a large romper room to play to her heart's content. Jason and I try to keep the floors really clean but every now and then she is picking something off the ground to put into her mouth....I cannot figure out why she finds small leaves and wads of cat hair so appetizing!
-
This weekend Jason and I went on a date and it was the first time leaving Mia with a babysitter. We so needed the date and we plan to do more. The babysitter was great and I felt so comfortble with her that I didn't even do a check up call once. I am proud of myself for that.

No comments: