Friday, August 1, 2008

Mia Photo

I had another ultrasound of Mia today and all looks great. No issues at all. Mia is healthy and growing as she should and I am doing great also. Mia is at 18 weeks and 6 days. The doctor said I might feel some fluttering from her soon and I think I have. I mostly feel a little movement in the evenings after I eat and I am relaxing. It's not like anything I have felt before but it is subtle. I'm not certain it is her since I don't have a baseline on what a baby's first motions feel like but it makes me happy to think it is her moving around and stretching those new limbs of hers.

For lunch, I met up with my friend, Heather, and her kids Austin and Bryce. Bryce was just born on 4th of July so it was nice to see him and get my baby fix. Austin is great to see and I am really impressed with his puzzle skills....very smart boy. It was great to see Heather and I am sure she was glad to get out of the house for a bit.

I also had a great day because I got a new purse at lunch. I love it...its a splurge but for good reason. Jason and his brother Tony played a poker tournament last night and they both won. Tony is visiting us from Nebraska so it is great having him here. Jason came in first and Tony in second....I wonder if these Piccoli boys were in cahoots with each other. Anyways, Jason gave me some of his winnings so I could splurge on myself a bit. Cool! Good day....and its now the weekend!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Love the Mia photo! So cool to hear your first experiences. And yeah for the splurge!!! Always fun. :-)

mama bird said...

We are so excited to hold Baby Mia once she is here! Thank you for sharing her picture!