Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baby Updates

Here are some updates on Mia and how things are going with the pregnancy:

1) Jason and I did a tour of the hospital and we love the place. It is a brand new hospital about 10 minutes away from our house so Jason should not have any problems finding it when the need arises. All of the rooms are big and modern and it will be a great place to welcome Mia. Jason probably asked the most important question to the tour guide when we were there. "Where is the coffee maker." Funny, yes....but all of the other couples were wanting to know too so it really was a good question. Unfortunately for Jason, there is not a coffee maker in the maternity ward.
-
2) Wine or tummy sleeping? If you gave me the choice of a glass of good red wine or the opportunity to sleep on my stomach for one night.....well, I would probably choose comfortable sleeping right now. Ugh....sleeping on my side is not comfortable and I am sure it will only get worse. My sciatic nerve is acting up and I toss and turn all night which Jason does puts up with very well. Side sleeping is my only complaint right now so I need to count my blessings but I no longer sleep easily anymore....guess I better get used to that!
-
3) Baby Shower: My girlfriends are underway planning the baby shower and I am really excited. My good friend Aime took me to do some registry shopping today at Babies R Us. I am so thankful for her help because I probably would have looked at all of the aisles not knowing what to get and leaving the store in tears if she wasn't there for me. Once we got going it was a lot of fun. Most of my scanned items are pink so I hope Mia doesn't mind that color. I can kind of overdo it with the pink but everything is so cute I just can't help myself.

1 comment:

mama bird said...

We are so excited to buy some pretty pink things! ;) So glad a baby shower is in the works. :)
Love,
erica