The baby bump is in effect. My stomach just kind of popped out overnight. I think abs are like a dam holding water...eventually, it just breaks open and nothing is held back. So, you can see a bit of my belly progression over the last four months or so. I can start wearing maternity clothes and actually fit in them now. Thanks to all of my previously pregnant friends (Tara, Heather, Carol) for letting me borrow so many fantastic maternity clothes. Another really neat occurrence is that Mia is kicking and moving around. Well, she was doing that before but now I can FEEL her! It is the neatest thing ever. The other night she was particularly active and I thought I would lay really still and see if I could see movement. With a bit of patience and quiet I did get to see some slight movements under my skin. Just a few and very tiny. It would not have been noticeable if I wasn't concentrating. Well, of course I called Jason in to see and feel too. It was a sweet moment. He is really excited. I'm sure the kicking and moving will get more and more intense as time goes on but its new to both of us right now so we find it fascinating.
2 comments:
I love seeing you with your belly! Soooo cute! I can't wait to see you all!
Linda
Allie, You are looking great! Keep growing little Mia! ;)
Post a Comment