Last weekend our friends, Linda and Jason, came into town. Jason is a very accomplished photographer so I was ecstatic when he offered to take pictures of Mia. We did it really casual by going to the playground but I also couldn't resist dressing her up a bit with a dress and bow. Jason's subjects are typically landscapes, architecture, and animals but I think he did an excellent job with a fast-moving toddler.
-
Please go to Jason Jilg's blog and scroll down to see a video stream of her photos. The video goes through all of them with some music. I would also encourage you to visit his website and look at his other photos because they are wonderful pieces of art. In fact, he has an art sale going on right now with some limited edition pieces. Enjoy!
-
www.jasonjilgphoto.com
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment