Wednesday, May 26, 2010

There is no one like Dad!

First of all, I have to poke a little fun at Jason. This is the outfit that I came to pick Mia up in from daycare this afternoon. Even Mia's daycare teacher had a snicker. He defended the outfit saying that the top and bottom both have hearts so they match.
-
Secondly, I want to back up the previous comments by thanking Jason for all that he does; the big things and the small. On a daily basis he gets up with her, dresses her, feeds her, gets her ready for school, takes her to school and also helps me at night with her. It is all so appreciated. Jason, I wouldn't care if you dressed her up as a clown for school because she is such a happy girl .....especially when you are with her.

2 comments:

Stephen Kuenzli said...

I wonder if the other kids would consider it a match.

mama bird said...

My brother rocks indeed! Alex and Cameron would fully agree with the hearts and hearts, or stripes and stripes matching. No matter the color or direction. :)

We love and miss you all much!