-
We started off the weekend by doing a 5K race on Saturday morning for the Florence-Crittenton school charity. Jason and Mia were the third stroller across the line (and I finished) so it was an all around success. Mia got some face painting done and snagged two stuffed bears to be her race companions.
-
On Sunday, Jason got to open up his present from us (a Sun Devils jacket) and then Mia and I went to church. Mia was very good at church and I felt honored to have my little girl with me on Mother's Day. After that, the whole family went to George and Rosemary's house for a beautiful Mother's Day brunch. We had fresh waffles, berries, eggs, and salmon. Mia ate all of it up and loved every bite.
-
I am so blessed to be a mom to such a wonderful girl. It has been quite a trip but one that I enjoy. I love being a mom, maybe not every second of the day, but overall, it is a wonderful experience. Thank you to all the moms in my life that continue to teach me, support me, and work hard for their own children.
-
I want to conclude by wishing Jason, my wonderful husband, a happy birthday. I love you so much. I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you. You are a dear man for sharing your birthday with Mother's day and making me feel so special today too.
-

1 comment:
Happy Birthday sweet brother! Happy Mother's Day Allie...You are one of the best moms I know! Thank you for being an example to me...and my dear sister in law!
Post a Comment