Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Today was a beautiful and fun day for us to celebrate Easter. Last night Mia and I decorated plastic Easter eggs with stickers. I will dye Easter eggs with her when she is a bit older. Plastic eggs and stickers just don't seem as messy as food-coloring with a one year old.
-
This morning Mia awoke to Easter eggs filled with some toys, cheerios, and goldfish snacks. She thought the surprises inside the eggs were fantastic and has been looking inside the eggs all day. She also got a huge stuffed tiger that she has been jumping up and down on all day (I know tigers don't have anything to do with Easter but I saw it at a consignment sale and knew she would love it).
-
I went to church sans Dad and Mia because Mia was taking a much needed nap. Then this afternoon we spent time having a delicious meal with family in the mountains. Mia got to play with her cousins and everyone had a great time. Mia even learned a little Texas hold 'em. Note that the family picture at the end of the day involves a very cranky 1 year old and two tired parents but it was still a great Easter. Hope you all had a blessed Easter too.





No comments: