-
We all attended Jason's family's big annual reunion here in Denver. There was so much good food and fun. Jason and his team almost won the Baci ball tourney. I told him he was not allowed to come back home unless he won...but I eventually let him back in the house despite the loss. I was so proud of Mia at the picnic. She wasn't cranky at all even though we pushed the nap schedule. She was just a pleasure all day. She really likes being outside. She napped good on the ride home.
-
Later in the month, Jason went to Albuquerque to attend Jackie and Kenny's baby shower. I wish I could have gone as well but Mia isn't ready for a six hour car ride yet....or maybe I am just not ready for the headache of a six hour car ride with Mia yet.
-
Our friend, Bernie, did a road trip and stayed a weekend with us. Mia had some big smiles for him and we all had a good time. Got a little hiking in and then our neighborhood had a block party that we all attended. Bernie got along with all of the neighbors just great, especially the neighbors that were interested in astronomy!
-
I don't really have any photos from these activities so I am going to just post some recent, random pics of Mia. She is getting to be a big girl and just turned 8 months....time flies by too fast. She loves her stuffed animals, looking at books, and drooling on toys. She is starting to crawl too....could be any day now. 





No comments:
Post a Comment