Sunday, September 14, 2008

25th Week

I'm in my 25th week. So, only a couple of more weeks and then I enter the whale trimester.....oh, I mean the 3rd trimester. The 2nd trimester has treated me really well compared to the first. I feel cute and pregnant and can get around doing what I like pretty well. It's obvious I am preggers so I get nice comments from people at work and seats get offered to me often. I'm not overly tired and not nauseous at all. The excitement of feeling Mia kicking and moving all the time is the best part. Even heartburn isn't that bad and I am still eating all of my spicy favorites like Thai and Indian....call me crazy but I actually like the berry flavored Tums. My only complaint is lower back sciatic pain when I sleep and sometimes when I walk. Jason does a good job of using the massager on my lower back to help alleviate the irritation though. He says his back hurts too so I return the favor....sympathy pains? :)
-
The one thing I have to work on is my impatience. I can't wait to meet Mia and I still have a ways to go. I just want to see what she looks like and kiss her. I want to see her all bundled up like a baby burrito and just hold her and talk to her. Such an interesting and strong feeling for someone I haven't met yet.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

awwwwwwwwww so cute! So glad you are enjoying your pregnancy!