I am so happy to find out that my childhood friend, Jamie, is pregnant too. To be able to share our pregnancies is such a special gift. Jamie and her husband, Andrew, are going to be perfect parents.Jamie and I have been friends since junior high when I moved into the neighborhood just a few houses down from her. I am so fortunate to know such a quality girl and grow up with her....and now we will literally "grow" into moms together. Ha!
Jamie, sometimes I still think of us as teenagers navigating through highschool with our whole young lives ahead of us. Now, we can watch as our little ones have their whole lives in front of them full of potential. Jamie and Andrew, we send all of our thoughts and prayers to you for a fun, happy pregnancy and a chubby little baby at the end of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment