We are starting this blog to chronicle our family. Jason and I have been family for three years so far and have had many wonderful times together but we feel the urge to start the blog now since our family will soon include a new member.
We found out that I am pregnant about 3 months ago and we are both really excited. I am at 16 weeks at this point and the recent ultrasound shows we are having a girl. She is due December 27th! So, that will be a big Christmas present for us. We are going between the names "Amelia Margaret" or "Giada Margaret." I think we are leaning towards "Amelia" for now with the nickname "Mia."
Thank you to all of our family and friends for your love, support, and prayers. We are having such fun with this pregnancy and enjoy sharing it with our loved ones.
2 comments:
We are excited you have started a blog! :) What fun...we will bookmark it so we can visit often!
Love,
The Roberts Fam
Congrats Alisa!! I had no idea! I hope that all goes well with the pregnancy, and I think the middle name is a great idea!
Post a Comment