First of all, I have to say that I am sorry. I have been sucked into the Facebook vortex and have abandoned the blogsite. I know many out there are not on Facebook so I will do double duty. If you are on both Facebook and come to this blogsite then you may see repetitive pictures. I have to respect those that do not want to go to Facebook.....I was one of those for many years. But, like I said, I fell prey to the social networking time sink.
-
So, below is a warning for anyone about to enter the toddler stage. If a toddler is playing silently then they are probably up to no good. This is what Mia was doing while I was cleaning the bathrooms. I have no idea how many paper cups she tore apart but she had a good time doing it. At least she didn't do anything with a black permanent marker.
-
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment