Grandma and Mia at Yogurtland. The only reason Mia does not have yogurt on her face is because Grandma has a steady stream of wipes for herWednesday, August 3, 2011
It's a "Grand" Summer
Mia has had a lot of fun with her Grandparents the last two weeks. Grandma and Pappy (my parents) stayed with us for two weeks and Mia was treated to all kinds of fun. Actually, it has been a stream of relatives lately. Mia's Uncle Alex, Aunt Erica, and Cousins Elli, Cameron, and Abbi also stayed with us this month but I need to pester Erica for the pictures before I can post those. And this week, Jason's family is coming into town too for the annual Leprino/Pergola family picnic.
Splash time on the deck
Train ride at the park with Pappy and Grandma. You would not believe it but this train went soooo fast around the park. I thought it was going to go off the rails. I guess time is money.
Grandma and Mia at Yogurtland. The only reason Mia does not have yogurt on her face is because Grandma has a steady stream of wipes for her
Me in my garden! It is awesome and I actually like my veggies now.
Mia, Grandma, and Pappy sunning at Lost Lake
Mia and Mommy at Lost Lake with the Continental Divide in the back
Mia and Mommy at random, yet beautiful waterfall
Apparently, Pappy only has this level of concentration and focus when he is either designing power plants or brushing his grand-daughter's hair.
Pappy, Mia, and Dad on a walk
Believe it or not, Mia took this picture of Grandma. Good one, Mia!
Piccoli family breakfast on the porch
Grandma and Mia at Yogurtland. The only reason Mia does not have yogurt on her face is because Grandma has a steady stream of wipes for her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pictures coming :). I need to post about our trip too...thank you so much for having us. Love you guys!
Post a Comment