It has been awhile since our last blog post. A lot has happened so I will take a few posts to catch up. I mean, really....where did September go?
-
My excuses for delayed postings are: moved into new house, visitors, and general life that tends to take up time.
-
So, yes...we moved into a new house. We bought a great house that overlooks the front range and we couldn't be happier. The backyard is beautiful with a full deck that has unrestricted views of the mountains. The neighborhood is fantastic with a duck pond and lots of trails that go through the country nearby. We can walk down the street to great shopping, the light rail, and good food or walk the other way and go through the country past barns, horses, and goats. I love cooking in the full kitchen with granite counter tops and beautiful new cabinets. Jason likes his "man-cave" basement which he intends to turn into a sports/movie/video game mecca. I hope I can section off just part of the basement to do yoga :)
-
We had visitors right off the bat. My parents, brother and girlfriend, came for a nice stay. Mia just loves all of the extra attention. She can be such a ham in front of an audience.
-
Okay, I am going to break for now but stay tuned for adventures in the pumpkin patch and visits from Mia's Grandma, Uncle Tony, and cousin Liza.....
Mia playing golf with Uncle John
At the duck pond. I found out that Mia doesn't feed ducks...she feeds herself the bread
Grandma, I want to wear your shoes to church
No, Pappy! The hammock is occupied!
Hiking in the mountains with mom
Seeing our first wild deer
Another round of golf?
1 comment:
Wow! What a great new place! Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment