Sunday, July 11, 2010

My birthday

Jason took me out this weekend for my birthday. It was so nice to dress up a bit and step out on the town with my man. Mia enjoyed wearing my dress shoes before we left her with the babysitter. She can be such a buster one second and then such a girly-girl the next.
-
I also want to say thank you to anyone that called me to wish me a happy birthday. Unfortunately, I do not know if you called or not. Funny story about that. I took Mia to a wading pool on Saturday. As we were leaving, she was being such a good girl and brought me my socks and shoes. The next second I looked over and she was wading back in the water with my purse. As I was reaching out to her, she chucked my purse into the pool. Hilarious for everyone around us but my cell phone is now busted. I never seemed to have these situations before having Mia! Tomorrow I will have to explain to work what happened to my cell phone...hopefully they don't give me too much grief about needing a new one.



1 comment:

Kelley said...

Sounds like a great b-day! Happy birthday!!! (belated ;))