Hello Spring! Despite some recent snowstorms, we are now getting some good weather....beautiful weather. Mia wants to go romp around outside as much as I do. We also had the added benefit of celebrating this last week with Grandma and Pappy. We did a bit of traveling through the mountains and had lunch at Copper Mtn ski resort (Sorry, no pictures. I forgot the camera, but we really did go there). We also went to the zoo and saw lots of animals from Pappy and Mama's back. Oooo, and I can tell you that this is girl is a chunky monkey after lugging her around the zoo on my back. We also just relaxed around the house and made some really good food such as fresh pesto pasta and my Dad's awesome ribs...the best anywhere....yum!



Giddy-up, Pappy....I want to see the monkeys!

Pappy, Mom, and Mia with the giraffe

Pappy hard at work cooking ribs
Grandma and Mia posing in their aprons
1 comment:
Allie, your parents are such sparkle faces. :) I am glad you had time with them, and I glad the weather has been nice so you can get out and play. :)
Love,
erica
Post a Comment