These "things" called "Teletubbies" have entered our lives. Mia loves the show. I think they are creepy. We turn the DVD on now and then for her to enjoy though. She will sit on Jason's lap and point, clap, and even dance to the opening song. I guess there are worse things that she could watch (I definitely think Barney is worse). Jason and I will both be glad when she starts to prefer shows and movies that we can stand or even like such as Shrek, Spongebob, and Disney Princess movies (I am not saying that Jason likes princess movies, that is more my speed).
-
On another subject, Mia had a terrifying event today....we took her through the dreaded car wash. She lost it. Fortunately, I was in the back seat with her to comfort as much as I could. I think from now on we will not include her if we ever need to wash the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment