Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mia's Birthday

We had a big weekend recently. Mia and I went to Charlotte to celebrate my brother (Uncle John's) graduation from University North Carolina Charlotte! We are so happy we could be there for him and I am so glad he had such a big occasion to bring us to North Carolina. I have not gotten pictures of his graduation yet but I will post them soon (once I get them from Becca because her camera is better than mine)
-
We also celebrated Mia's first birthday. I am so fortunate to have my best friend and her mom host the party for us. They really made it special for us with great food and girly pink cupcakes. Thanks, Jamie and Angie, I love y'all. By the way, Jamie took these fantastic pictures. I wish I had her talent.
-
As you can see, Mia LOVED her red velvet cupcake. It matched her pink tu-tu outfit. I can't wait to have as much fun at her 2nd birthday!
-
On a different topic, I would like to make an observation about traveling with a baby. I regard a trip to be pretty good if I can go and return with only losing one binky on my trip. It is kind of like golf....if you only lose one ball for 18 holes then that is a good day. I didnt lose any binkies with this trip so this would be considered a good trip.

Charming Grandma and Pappy

Big Birthday Smiles
Angie and Aiden (Mia's new friend) Mama and Mia Open Wide!Too much good stuff!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mia! Can't believe it's been a year already! Time flies! She is precious! Miss you all! Hugs and kisses!