-
Last week, our friends Stephen and Jen came into town. I know they snapped a lot of photos but I must wait until they email them to me before posting (Stephen, I am counting on you to deliver). Thanks for coming out because we miss you a lot. Well, I can't say I miss the meow-meow game but you are still welcome to come anytime.
-
Next week, Mia and I go to Charlotte for my brother's graduation and Mia's 1st Birthday. Uncle John is graduating and we can't wait to celebrate. Stay tuned......
1 comment:
Mia we are so amazed that you are already turning 1! You are such a beautiful girl and we are so excited to see you again someday...soon! We miss you, your mom and dad so much! We are so glad that you are meeting new friends...and that you had your first birthday cake! Love you! XOXOXOX
Post a Comment