Monday, May 4, 2009

Day Care

Last week was Mia's first week of daycare and she did great. I am really happy with the place and she took to it right away. She loves playing and looking at the other babies there. Seeing how happy she is makes me feel better about going back to work.
-
There is a downside to everything though....this weekend Mia got a cold and I know it's from daycare. Then I got the cold. Her and I were miserable yesterday with fever, chills, and just feeling yucky. We are home from work and school today because of it but we are both feeling much better so we will resume our lives tomorrow and do our best until the next cold hits
-
I also want to tell how wonderful Jason is. He spent so much time yesterday looking after Mia while I got some needed naps in. He also went grocery shopping and cooked dinner for me too. Is he Superman?....no, Jason is much more handsome!

No comments: