
I hope everyone had a great Easter. Last night we colored eggs. Mia was pretty impressed with all the pretty colors. Then my Mom and I started off our day at Easter Mass while Jason stayed home with Mia. We then got Mia dressed up and took her to our friend's house to watch an Easter egg hunt. Our friends, Chris and Carol, hosted the egg hunt and brunch and the food was amazing. It was great to watch the kids hunt for eggs (they wanted to do it twice), eat wonderful food, and enjoy our friends with nice weather. Here are some pictures of Mia's first Easter....I threw in some other cute pictures of her too.
1 comment:
Allie! You guys look fantastic! Mia is so sweet, I cannot believe how big she is getting! And your hair is getting so long! Wish we were there to visit! Hope things are going well! Send me an update!
Hugs!
Post a Comment