Sorry for the delayed posting. We are currently in survival mode. Mia is ruling our lives and making all sorts of demands. How can such a little soul who we haven't ever met before rule our lives with such authority? These last two weeks have been a time warp full of emotions. There has been a lot of bonding and love with our little one and between Jason and I. There has also been a lot of anxiety ("Will her head fall off if I don't support it right?") and some tears ("How can you be hungry?....I just fed you for 45 minutes less than 5 minutes ago").
-
We are surviving though and I know it won't be long until we are thriving. These two weeks have proved to me that it does take a village to raise a child. I don't know where we would be without the help of so many people. From gifts, to food, to much needed advice and time; we are so grateful for everyone's generosity.
-
If you are hungry for more pictures than just her nursery photo then take a look at the Piccoli photo website for Mia's Arrival photos. The link is just to the left of this screen.
-
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and New Years!
3 comments:
You are both the best parents Mia could have. You are absolutely right...you will be thriving soon, and you are doing a great job surviving this season of parenthood.
Love,
The Roberts
She is beautiful!! Congrats again! Good luck getting through the first few weeks. I know you're doing a fantastic job!
So I am looking for the next batch of pictures and I caaaaaaan't fiiiiinnnnnd theeeeeemmmm.... .)
Post a Comment