So, as most of you that read this blog know, we have been pretty sure about what we are going to name our baby. Originally, I was leaning towards the name "Giada" but Jason finally turned me around to "Amelia" (Mia for short). We have been calling her Mia for many months now. I even made a canvas sign for over her crib (you can see a pic of the sign over her crib in earlier post).
-
Well, just last week Jason said he likes the name "Giada" and thinks that may be the name we should go with. I'm thinking, "What?!?! I can't change now! I already made a sign for goodness sakes." Its actually all pretty funny.
-
So, I was thinking and I told Jason that I want him to choose when she is born. I want him to see her face and decide on the name. My only rule is that it has to be between Amelia or Giada...no surprises. Now, I just need to make a new sign and we will hang which ever one he chooses. It allows me to get my paint brushes out again.
No comments:
Post a Comment