Sunday, January 22, 2012

Where's the fire?

Mia and I went to the Children's Museum today. She spent a lot of time "driving" the fire truck and telling the other kids what to do. After her fire truck rescued some cats from trees she pretended to run Wall Street. After all of that work it was time to calm down with some artwork. She made some beautiful pictures with mommy. We finished out our fun day out with some lunch and yogurt from Yogurtland....Mia's favorite.
-
Mia is now moving away from naps. Kind of sad for me because I really liked those two hours to myself in the afternoon. However, we can now go out on the town and do some fun things without having to rush home to make the nap. Gotta turn lemons into lemonade.
-
Let's gear up to rescue some cats

Who's coming for the rescue effort?

No fear, kitties! Mia is on the way

Whoot! Whoot! Get out of the way

Sell those stocks, NOW! I work with such toddlers!

Piccoli Picaso

Arty Pants

Yogurtland....Mia likey

No comments: