Saturday, March 12, 2011

Times do change

Jason, Mia, and I met up with some of my friends from college this weekend. Dominika and Justin came for a ski trip and were so nice to meet us in Denver for dinner and then brunch before heading to the mountains. Well, I should say that Dominika, Justin, and Stefan were so nice to meet us. Stefan is their sweet little baby boy and we were so happy to meet him for the first time.
-
This was our first time meeting each other's kids. It is such a different life than before kids but it is neat to share similar experiences with old and great friends. Some examples of this "different life" include having dinner at 4:30PM with kids instead of heading out to clubs at 11PM and having to end visits early than we would like to preserve the sacred nap time. Still, it's all good. I cherish our memories before having kids but I look forward to swapping stories about our young families too.
-
Thanks for visiting with us and we hope you had a great ski trip while you were here.

Before kids: Heading out for a night on the town approx 9PM (note: now 9PM is my bedtime)

After kids: Heading back after brunch before kids get cranky

P.S. Thank you to Jason taking both of these pictures :)

No comments: