I have a lot of catching up to do. There were a lot of fun events over the last month that I should post about. First, let me say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
-
This post is about Mia's birthday. She had a great day celebrating her 2 years. Since she is a December birthday we have to keep things indoors. Since we have to keep things indoors I wanted it fun but simple for Mia. I don't need 10 toddlers running around making a mess and driving all the parents nuts. So, we invited Mia's two girlfriends over for a "Music" theme birthday. We did some arts and crafts where the girls decorated home-made tambourines. Then, Mia and her friends had a marching band with Mia as the leader. We finished the celebration with a musically decorated cake, some ice cream, and present opening. She had a blast and the fall-out for mom and dad to clean up was negligible. Win-win!
This post is about Mia's birthday. She had a great day celebrating her 2 years. Since she is a December birthday we have to keep things indoors. Since we have to keep things indoors I wanted it fun but simple for Mia. I don't need 10 toddlers running around making a mess and driving all the parents nuts. So, we invited Mia's two girlfriends over for a "Music" theme birthday. We did some arts and crafts where the girls decorated home-made tambourines. Then, Mia and her friends had a marching band with Mia as the leader. We finished the celebration with a musically decorated cake, some ice cream, and present opening. She had a blast and the fall-out for mom and dad to clean up was negligible. Win-win!
-
Decorating tambourines with Olivia and Amy for the marching band
Party girls (Taylor, Olivia, and Mia)
Trumpeting the "Happy Birthday" song
No comments:
Post a Comment