Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mia meets Santa

Mia got to meet Santa today while we were at the mall. I hesitated to do the photo with Santa so early but there was no line and then I realized that chaos at the malls begin next weekend. So, we sat with Santa and got a wayward smile out of her. She did better than most kids I have seen.

-
It was also a good day because the Cardinals won. I always put Mia in her Cardinals cheerleader outfit on Sundays so she can watch the game with her Dad. Plus, I get more mileage out of her Halloween outfit. However, I don't think the outfit will last all season...she is already kind of a butterball in it.
-
Speaking of butterball, hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy your families, enjoy the bounty on your tables, and give thanks for living in this great country.

3 comments:

Stephen Kuenzli said...

Awwwh!

Unknown said...

Mia must have the best "1st" Santa picture of all time. Most kids her age would be screaming! She is beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving!

grebjam said...

Mia looks so cute with Santa! Butterball or not she's a cutie patootie!
Can't wait to see you all in Dec!