Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday

31, closer to 40 than 20....yeesh. It is all good though. I still enjoy celebrating my birthday but it's a little tamer than how I celebrated it a decade ago....jeesh.
-
Jason took me out to a great restaurant downtown. It was just the type of place I love. Great wine, funky atmosphere, and food that is worthy of being Best in City. No chain restaurants for moi on my birthday.
-
I came home from work on my birthday and Mia and my mom were in the front yard waiting for me. Mia was wearing a birthday hat for me which was hilarious. Tons of people called and emailed and gave me nice birthday wishes (sorry to all of those that called my old cell phone and couldn't reach me....I lost the phone for 5 days).
-
One major highlight.....Manon sent me a Snuggie. Yes, the "As-seen-on-TV" phenom....the Snuggie! I love it. All of you that make fun of me for wearing the blanket with sleeves can kiss my tuckus come winter time. I don't want to hear any whining about wanting my Snuggie. It's mine and I am not sharing (I can be selfish with my birthday presents).

No comments: