Happy Father's Day to all of those men that are there for their children loving them, guiding them, and growing with them. It is a hard job to do but it pays forward in so many ways in the way you influence our next generation. Sons look at their fathers on how a man should be and girls look to their dads on how they should be treated by a man.
-
I am so fortunate to be surrounded by wonderful dads. First of all, I admire Jason in so many ways for growing into his new roll as daddy. He works hard at it, struggles at times, and is very hard on himself but I only see absolute joy in Mia's face when he is near her and holding her. Also, I really look up to my Dad. I have known so much love from him since I was born. His emphasis and guidance in religion, education, integrity, and family have given me so much confidence as a woman and has allowed me to look at life in a balanced and happy way.
-
Happy Father's Day!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment