Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Saint Patricks' Day!

Happy St. Patrick's day, everyone. Sorry it's been so long since our last post. We have been in Mississippi with my parents since end of January. My mom and dad spoiled both Mia and I during our time here. I needed it too since the first few months were really tough with a colicky baby. (P.S. Thanks, Annette, for the lucky outfit!)
-
Mia is doing really good now. She goes to bed around 7:30PM every night and only gets up twice to be fed...so I am getting decent sleep now. I just need to work on her having more consistent naps now. She is getting really strong and is very curious about her world. She hates tummy time (see below) but I make her do it so she can get her neck and arms strong. She is a different baby since the first two months and I am counting my blessings and loving all my moments with her.
-
Mia and I are heading back to Phoenix tomorrow. I will miss my mom and dad's help but it is time for Jason and I to do parenting solo and for us to be a family. We both miss Jason terribly too. Wish me luck as I fly alone with a baby!
-
P.S. To Great-Grandma Huth, thanks for the Kent, OH shirt. It's great having so much love from Ohio!

No comments: